37+ hours of terror in Bombay. Here are the latest updates:
- The NSG (National Security Guard) believes that 2-4 terrorists remain inside the Taj Hotel, and may have hostages with them
- 93 hostages have been rescued and evacuated from the Trident Hotel, no terrorist threat remains at that venue
- Some terrorists and hostages may remain at the Oberoi Hotel
- Commandos and special forces have stormed Nariman House, which is believed to hold at least 10 Israeli hostages. A fierce firefight continues.
- The casualty count is now at 130+dead and 300+ injured
Remember, you can always catch the live stream of NDTV for continuous coverage of the latest events.